Sunday 29 December 2013

Christmas weight and impending diet!

Christmas was alright.

I enjoy giving presents more than receiving. Mainly because family buy me crap presents but also due to the fact that throughout the year; if there is something that I want - I just go and get it!

Anyway - The one thing that I dislike most about Christmas is the extra weight I put on.

I am not exactly 'slim' to start with so even more weight on me is just not good.
In fact I could have played a rather good Santa Claus this year!

So from Jan 1st I look forward to losing all the weight. But what diet to go for this time?

My problem is that from Christmas day until New Years Eve I feel I need to get a shite load of food in to then lose from the following week!

I dont help myself but yet I cannot bring myself to throw away all the nice food and drink we have in the house!

Heres to pigging out on these last bottles of wine and beer; cheeses, meats, cakes and chocolates.

I hope you had a good Christmas and a great new year.

I hate diets :(

No comments:

Post a Comment