Thursday 25 July 2013

Dont you hate it when they kick the back of your seat in the movies!

I went to see a movie recently.

What movie? That is irrelevant!

What is relevant was the little shite sitting directly behind me!

At one point I wanted to strangle him!

OK so it wasn't a constant bang, bang, bang, bang..

Because if it was - I would have lost control and lashed out. He would have got hurt. I would have got arrested.

..But it was more of an irregular bang, bang like he was tossing and turning during the film; trying to get comfortable / turning to talk to a friend / dropping things..

Regular in its irregularity..

Thinking about it - I have also had the same trouble on a flight as well as on buses and trains..

Maybe I attract these idiots?

I may have to say something next time.. - but what can I say?



No comments:

Post a Comment