Wednesday 24 July 2013

Saying it 'pristine' when it wasnt!

I went to see a car last night.

The advert claimed that it was in 'pristine' condition.

I don't know about you, but to me the word 'pristine' means something is in great condition.
Maybe even better than great. Perhaps showroom condition?!

At worse case scenario I expected great condition..

The pictures from 10 feet looked good anyway so I planned the viewing..

Well I was disappointed.

Not only for the travel time it took for me to view the car.
But that I gave a friend some cash for fuel..
And I now owe him a favour!

The car was not 'pristine'

The car wasn't even in 'great' condition!

It was barely average condition..

I let the seller know this fact and that I wasn't happy with his description..

I pointed out several deep scratches / scuffs and rust patches!

What an idiot!



No comments:

Post a Comment